MS Sprite I dished deck

Pedro Cristovao

Oct 29, 2019, 5:38:37 PM10/29/19
to Minisail
Hi!!

Um name is Pedro, from Portugal.

After buying a hull, fall in love with the boat, and thanks to Simon, I now have a complete Sprite I..

After Reading online, I think I Have the boat of the links below:

And now I will need your help please, to put it on the water again.
Very excited with it!!

Roger Llewellyn's

Oct 30, 2019, 5:46:46 AM10/30/19
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pedro
Great to chat with you yesterday.
I have enjoyed reading the articles attached and looking at the old photos - I was wondering what the metal bar at the front was for and now I can see it is to hold two oars!
Amazing to think the boat is perhaps 55 years old.
I wish you luck and success in bringing her back to life. Maybe one day we will get to sail our old classics together 😃
Happy Minisailing
Roger

Sent from my iPhone