Re: My Minisail

Clive Williams

Jun 1, 2022, 1:27:15 PM6/1/22
to mini...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, 1 June 2022, 15:09:12 WEST, Clive Williams <william...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

I am in the process of advertising my Minisail for sale and wondered if there would be anyone in your group who would be interested.
I designed and built it some time ago to the Minisail measurements using Brunzeel marine ply and West epoxy it is very light and stiff is fast and great fun in waves. I have just completed a refit of all the controls and repainted using West epoxy varnish and white epoxy paint.
If anyone is interested the boat is located in Cleethopes, Lincolnshire and I can be contacted on 7875388046 e/mail william...@rocketmail.com
Pictures can be seen on Ebay.
Regards,
Clive Williams

robert baker

Jun 2, 2022, 4:55:18 AM6/2/22
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Hi Clive,
Beautiful boat, what model is it? Do you have a sail number? Someone will want to put it in the register.
Hope it sells.
Rob

RonnyDG

Jun 2, 2022, 4:37:19 PM6/2/22
to Minisail
Hello Clive,
That's probably the most stunning MS Meson I have seen. Actually I have only seen two before and one of these is mine now.
Yes I do consider taking the boat, I'll send you an e-mail.
Greetings,
Ronny De Gruyter

Tom Moore

Jun 9, 2022, 4:35:18 AM6/9/22
to Minisail
Hello All,
Great to see these  boats looked after.
I collected a one family wooden M/S sail no. 300 or so recently. available now  free to a good home. I put it on the water gingerly and it  took in a bit over 5 minutes. Everything there, including rudder pin,  bar the cordage. Back in the UK this evening. I may need to split my Minisail collection from late July as storge is going up to £500 a year from £300. Male  Mould for  Minisprint included, also one or two GRP hulls, ( Monacos, MiniSprint Mk1, dish decked GRP early model, mostly with sails and spars, including slightly smaller rigs  ( better for  learners / youngsters or OAPs ? ).Tom Southampton. Trial sails, hull kicking  etc welcome.

Clive Williams

Jun 13, 2022, 7:38:55 AM6/13/22
to mini...@googlegroups.com
Tom I still have my Minisail it is now back in storage as I am going back to the Algarve on the 27th June.
If you ever want to view it it is in Cleethorpes and my wife can give you access.
Regards,
Clive