P4 + Mininet-WiFi

Ramon Fontes

Aug 16, 2019, 6:14:54 PM8/16/19
to mininet-wifi-discuss
Hello all,

I just added 2 examples with the use of P4 and Mininet-WiFi. If you're working with P4 you may want to take a look at this repository: https://github.com/ramonfontes/tutorials

* exercises/basic-wifi refers to a scenario with 4 APs and 4 stations and;
* exercises/mixed-wifi-wired refers to a scenario with APs, stations and switch. In this example I create a simple WiFi protocol where you can drop/forward packets based on RSSI - video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbPsaI6sUYc&feature=youtu.be

Regards,
Ramon

Christian Esteve Rothenberg

Aug 20, 2019, 12:23:49 PM8/20/19
to p4-an...@lists.p4.org, p4-...@lists.p4.org, p4-...@lists.p4.org, Ramon Fontes, mininet-wifi-discuss
We thought this could be of interest to the P4 community.

We are starting to think about potential use case applications of P4 dataplanes in 802.11 APs (and eventually LTE and 5G BSs) beyond those proposed in OpenFlow-based SDWN

Thanks,
Christian and Ramon