Wow Surprise

allan...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2021, 12:20:47 PM9/30/21
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Usually as you get older elliptical activity usually decreases.... With me they were an early morning thing since covid mine have apparently increased..
Now I have been noticed short periods of fuzzy a not feel good period (kind of foggy like) when the short period was over I usually felt good and alert for awhile before becoming exhausted..
Why am I saying this ,  well yesterday I was soldering silver ringlets making a chain.. when I felt good I was setting my jewelry tumbler on fire, (shocking to see) I have no memory other than beginning.. if there had not been the accidental fire I would have never known I had an explicit episode.. I wonder how many I have really had..😏 good thing I quit driving years ago.
Allan

do not murder; rape; or enslave others
God is not a myth

Molly Brogan

Oct 1, 2021, 10:00:24 AM10/1/21
to "Minds Eye"
I can't imagine what it would be like day to day. It makes me wonder what is real and how our participation in the moment effects us. Be careful, my friend.

Mardi McCabe

Oct 1, 2021, 11:33:50 AM10/1/21
to "Minds Eye"
yikes! But you seem so calm and collected about your own personal "new normal". You are aging with grace and poise...... not a common or usual path. Your self possessed self awareness is a lovely light along this path we are all treading in our own way through our lives as we put more of the years-miles behind us.

Allan

Oct 1, 2021, 8:08:19 PM10/1/21
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I try to be careful, from my perspective I am a soul (noncorpal entity (my latest perspective from star trek)) that has come here to gain or understand the human experience.. when I look at the idea it is not just experiencing the good timed or the search for spirituality.. understanding and enlightenment.. part of the experience is also poverty, health, injuries, sickness some like epilepsy, physical injuries, (both of my knees have been replaced, weight loss (30 kg) failed stent operation (I am still working on the forgiveness thing) massive heart failure, followed by being hospitalized from covid-19 , which brought on symptoms of dementia (weird place) and I have a three chamber pacemaker.. lol the bord got a hold of me and started the Assimilation process (I feel better never realized how much arythmia effect me) although my heart beat is far from ideal at least the blood is flowing throughout my body correctly..
Molly I am not complaining after all what I came to our earth to do was find God as I understand him (non gender) and most of all have an human experience.. now just think of all the tales I will have to tell when I return to my community at the Oasis..
Actually life has been very very good to me... I have been loved and have tried to love and care for others...  I have you as one I count among friends, now friends are very important Patches is my friend from our Oasis that volunteered to help and guide me through this life.. he was a total surprise.. now he is well known throughout all of God's reality.
thanks for letting me just flap my lips and reading.
Allan  your friend

do not murder, rape or enslave others

Molly Brogan

Oct 1, 2021, 8:32:34 PM10/1/21
to "Minds Eye"
Bless your heart, Allan. It sounds like you are in a place of peace for your process. I've been reading the Tibetan Book of the Dead and the Living over and over since my college days. An instruction book on how to live and how to die with pure consciousness (or the heart of Christ, whatever you call it.) My heart is with you.

Molly Brogan

Oct 1, 2021, 8:35:28 PM10/1/21
to "Minds Eye"
Indeed, Marti. Over the last decade or so, Allan has been leading us to a place of grace and poise, encouraging us to look farther, and let go. He is, like portrayed in the Wind in the Willows, a lamp lighter for us all.

allan...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2021, 4:38:21 AM10/2/21
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Marti everyone (including those that turn their back) is part of the bing God.
The slick part is although we are totally independent we remain part of God's being.. to semi visualize this is look at our solar system. Our moon rotates around us totally independent yet connected..  the planets rotate around the Sun and are totally independent..  if you want to argue; if our sun completely and disappeared earth would continue on its merry way and yes astronomers have spotted 'Rouge ' within the Galaxy going their merry way.. they to are part of our galaxy too.