clumping

Allan

Sep 25, 2021, 9:59:12 AM9/25/21
to mind...@googlegroups.com

Before dawn
Church bell rang once
Sleepless
~~~~
A while I decided call this style of ¿poetry?  clumping .. it really does not fit into japanese Haiku style, but it is what originally inspired me decades ago when i published online using a major provider. pre-google around 25 years ago.. miss my old webpage (pre blog I had to write my own html script (fun hobby))
some times it is reasonably good  most of the time it is horrible as I write it with out thinking. (bad boy) sometimes i would write driving dow 2 lane highways at 100 + kph (60 mph +)  i know really stupid ,, traffic or no traffic still stupid..
I simply was putting 3 lines together..
now you know how clumping cam into being  for whatever worth it is.
Allan

do not murder, rape or enslave others

Mardi McCabe

Sep 25, 2021, 8:30:15 PM9/25/21
to "Minds Eye"
it is good poetry - you put words together creating tangible feelings, sensations, images that are simple but deeply resonant. My mother as a young woman worked as a secretary and would compose poems while typing business letters! I also have composed poems while driving or walking.... but I just try to memorize the lines to write when I get home!! :-D