Then, The Cl8mate Fear Mongering...

Vam

Mar 9, 2019, 8:17:46 PM3/9/19
to "Minds Eye"
To Dem-Left-Lib folks who say the Earth “only has 12 years”... Dr Walter Williams reminds us that just 3 volcanic eruptions : Indonesia 1883, Alaska 1912 & Iceland 1947 released more carbon & sulphur dioxide than all human activity in history. We’re still here 🤔

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44450/williams-our-planet-not-fragile-walter-e-williams

Allan H

Mar 10, 2019, 6:44:52 AM3/10/19
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Wow! Vam,,  that is interesting. I see he has forgotten to list the Hawiai volcano which gas been pushing a steady stream of lava for over the last year. Or the massive Islandic euruptions that closed European air traffic completely, or the volcanoes spouting off in Europe or North and South America..
your source is a climate denier..
why don't you search the internet for volcano eruptions since 2000 ,, oh yeah you might think about narrowing the search to Europe. allan

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019, 02:17 Vam <atewa...@gmail.com> wrote:
To Dem-Left-Lib folks who say the Earth “only has 12 years”... Dr Walter Williams reminds us that just 3 volcanic eruptions : Indonesia 1883, Alaska 1912 & Iceland 1947 released more carbon & sulphur dioxide than all human activity in history. We’re still here 🤔

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44450/williams-our-planet-not-fragile-walter-e-williams

Vam

Mar 10, 2019, 11:42:19 PM3/10/19
to "Minds Eye"
Allan, my point is that people should be informing themselves and thinking for themselves, and not have beliefs based on memes peddled in the media. All kinds of motivated cult alphas, experts and researchers, and the mainstream media thrive on each other. Their combined aim is to get you, your mind and your eyeballs.

People exercised by what is in the media are more of the zombie lot than watchful individuals who will keep their courage and calm.

Incidentally, I am all for a greener planet, planting of more trees, reducing carbon footprints, protecting diversity, having great pubic ttransport systems, etc.

Allan H

Mar 11, 2019, 3:05:47 PM3/11/19
to mind...@googlegroups.com
climate denial is not enlightened. most of the group are very enlightened. paying attention to life and the environment around us.
most of the time  I avoid the topic because there is point in sharing with those that want to remain ignorant.

do no harm

archytas

Mar 15, 2019, 1:32:24 AM3/15/19
to "Minds Eye"
there is an interesting climate change presentation here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-IHJbzRVVU that gives most of what I am currently writing up - you've probably been misled a bit on the volcanoes Vam - but you're right we have been spun a false tale by media bull

Molly Brogan

Jul 19, 2019, 5:31:11 AM7/19/19
to "Minds Eye"
On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 8:17:46 PM UTC-5, Vam wrote:
> To Dem-Left-Lib folks who say the Earth “only has 12 years”... Dr Walter Williams reminds us that just 3 volcanic eruptions : Indonesia 1883, Alaska 1912 & Iceland 1947 released more carbon & sulphur dioxide than all human activity in history. We’re still here 🤔
>
> https://www.dailywire.com/news/44450/williams-our-planet-not-fragile-walter-e-williams

I would love to hear your take on climate change Neil. I can't seem to muster much more than ambivalence. I was asked to rally hundreds of people to divert waste from the convention center waste stream (tons annually) and it is thrilling to see the diversion rate increase knowing the hard work everyone puts in. But I don't understand carbon off-set purchase as any more than a rip off so I can't really understand the whole picture yet. I don't see us slowing down on gas fueled engine use, especially in the air so how much of an impact can the small efforts have?

Good to be back.

Allan

Jul 19, 2019, 12:13:26 PM7/19/19
to mind...@googlegroups.com
wow. 2032 is the same is the same date I keep hearing.  What I understand if we do
not have the emissions under control then it becomes the date of no return.
Extinction will be the end result. Not 2050 as some people are claiming. I dislike prophecy. This one is based off research. Cause and effect thing.. Prophecy according to the ¿Free Mason's? the US will ceases to exist in 2022.  With the moral leadership guiding the US  I am left wondering it is true.. some how it seems to be a valid possiblity.
back to the pollution problem..Ryan is listed in the top 10 polluter in Europe. which is the first time coal fired power have been surpassed. World Wide the US military is listed as the worst polluter. No surprise to me.. to start getting the carbon emmisions we need end 😍 all war. (fat chance) end at least 90% of them and petrol car travel..

Those three thing have less of a chance of happening than a snow ball surviving thrown into an active volcano. It seems people love money and convenience to much.
I'm rambling to much
Allan

Do No Harm
Do Not Kill, Rape or Enslave Others

Molly Brogan

Jul 20, 2019, 11:32:31 AM7/20/19
to "Minds Eye"
The United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals have a target date of 2030. They are lofty, and I am in awe of their effort to get numerous interests on the planet all moving in the same sustainable direction. It would be a first.