Poetry

allan...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2021, 2:30:13 PM9/26/21
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Language
For the inner soul
As taught

~~~~
Allan

do not murder; rape; or enslave others
God is not a myth

Molly Brogan

Sep 27, 2021, 8:59:36 AM9/27/21
to "Minds Eye"
I like the idea of the use of language. Merriam Webster adds new words annually to its unabridged dictionary. Does it keep us in tune with the collective? What determines the words that we personally use to express yourselves, I'm sure I don't use every word in that book. And once expressed, each word is received according to the receiver's context...general semantics and all that. Language can be weaponized but compassionate communication helps us connect. Intent determines which is which.

I don't agree with Chris' assessment of the group, but it is not the first time he has declined an invite to re-engage. Dialogue raises consciousness. The group's membership will determine the value it brings to them. The revitalization of the group will depend on the quality of the dialogue. When it degrades into a battle of the all star egos, the group is doomed. When we can inspire each other to think in new and different ways, the group thrives. Life is changing at a rapid pace so it would seem to me there would be no end to interesting topics.

Without clear direction, compassionate communication and a dedication of membership, the group will again fade, although clearly, some members still value dialogue and what it can bring to mind.

Allan H

Sep 27, 2021, 4:00:21 PM9/27/21
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I agree with you Molly ,,, personally I would like Minds-eye to come back .. it in all reality I see it evolving into looking at solving the real problems in our world and our lives in the present time. Because of massive heart failure followed covid-19 I learned just how precious and short life really is,.
I love God as I understand him,, at the same being sober for over 40 years. The words that ring true are  "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change; the courage to change the things I can change and wisdom to know the difference. ~~~ along with the ability to endure the frustration."

In today's world we are facing a real problem of extinction through climate change.. personally I think focusing our lives and how we living them .  We all know the problems are coming like Fiat money and how will we deal with the effects of hyperinflation.. big word. Somehow as a group we can find answers.. lol and RP I am not talking about beliefs either.
We are slowly rebuilding the group one member at a time..
We can regardless
Allan

Language
For the inner soul
As taught

I don't remember writing that clump, but I remember sitting  up exhausted and wide awake.
I just write clumps
Allan

God is not a myth!

Allan

Sep 27, 2021, 7:39:28 PM9/27/21
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Molly I just had a message bounce back from minds-eye using our mind...@googlegroups.com .. and a different email  address. if someone wants to  join our group what address do they need to send the request to?