BASIC Compiler

Wojciech Grzela

Feb 21, 2022, 3:41:01 PM2/21/22
to MikeOS
Hi everyone,
for some time now I've been working on a compiler for MikeOS' version of BASIC. Here's the link to the GitHub repo: https://github.com/wojtup/mosbc.
It was made after reading Crafting Interpreters, and you can see heavy inspiration from its code. Definitely a good resource!

Cheers, Wojtek.

Michael Saunders

Mar 14, 2022, 1:45:11 PM3/14/22
to Wojciech Grzela, MikeOS
Hi Wojtek,

This is super interesting work -- thanks for sharing! I haven't had a
chance to try it out yet, but can I add a link to the MikeOS website?

Hopefully I'll get a chance to test it soon, and release MikeOS 4.7 at
the same time...

Cheers!

Wojciech Grzela

Mar 15, 2022, 4:14:45 PM3/15/22
to MikeOS
Yes, of course, I would be very happy if it were on the website.

Michael Saunders

Apr 9, 2022, 6:47:16 AM4/9/22
to Wojciech Grzela, MikeOS
Hi Wojtek,

I've added links to the BASIC compiler in the News and Downloads
section of the website:

http://mikeos.sourceforge.net

Cheers,
Mike