MOSS F5J lite Saturday 4-9-22 Canceled

G Bell

Apr 6, 2022, 11:35:15 PM4/6/22
to Mid Ohio Soaring Society
Due to Wind chill in the 30's, chance of rain and wind gusts 14 mph to 22 mph depending on the website, I am canceling  the MOSS F5J lite contest scheduled for this Saturday.
Greg Bell

JD Filkins

Apr 7, 2022, 7:37:20 AM4/7/22
to G Bell, Mid Ohio Soaring Society, dayton...@googlegroups.com
Good call Greg. You're right, those conditions are are no fun for anyone.

JD

--
Mid Ohio Soaring Society Events Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=ujol3k8hii801...@group.calendar.google.com

Skye Malcolm

Apr 7, 2022, 7:41:38 AM4/7/22
to JD Filkins, G Bell, Mid Ohio Soaring Society, dayton...@googlegroups.com
Time to get a second car pool together and come down to FarmVille, NC. Oleg has an F5J contest this weekend and I think it’s supposed to be pretty warm there this weekend.