Metrics Meeting

Jason Lee

Mar 30, 2021, 9:26:02 AM3/30/21
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Good morning! It's not quite official yet, but it seems I will be taking over the role of integration lead/owner of MP Metrics for WildFly. I've been working on several different MP Metrics issues over the past few months, and "they" have decided to hand ownership over to me. :) Going forward, I'll be working on this as well OpenTelemetry in WildFly, which, while not currently an MP spec, is closely related and likely to develop into one.

At any rate, I wanted to verify the meeting info on the calendar, as I dialed in to introduce myself and get more fully involved, and ended up talking to myself. The conversation was... ok at best. :P

Looking forward to moving out of the shadows and getting elbow deep in the work!

Emily Jiang

Mar 30, 2021, 11:28:15 AM3/30/21
to MicroProfile
Welcome Jason! Great to see you here! As OpenTelemetry integration in MP is on the program plan and I think we will need to start investigating it soon. In the meanwhile, you might want to join the Metrics gitter room if you have not already.
Thanks
Emily

Amelia Eiras

Mar 30, 2021, 6:34:52 PM3/30/21
to MPCommunity, ja...@steeplesoft.com
Jason,

This ticket needs your attention. [Technical Discussions-Media Push] Metrics #414
While you onboard yourself into the project, please pull others already in Metrics to help as well! :)
Note, none is assigned to it yet. To assign you, you need to comment in the ticket.

Gracias, 💛

Jan Martiška

Mar 31, 2021, 4:12:52 AM3/31/21
to MicroProfile
Hey Jason,
sorry, we cancelled it yesterday due to a lack of topics to discuss. Had we known you were planning to join, we wouldn't have cancelled :)
We will be happy to have you next time, or, in the meantime, feel free to reach out and we can answer any questions you might have. You are already in our gitter room, so that's great.
Cheers
Jan

Jason Lee

May 6, 2021, 4:14:54 PM5/6/21
to Amelia Eiras, MPCommunity
This email is super old, but I just saw it. So sorry. Email filtering working against me. :)