Live Hangout / Steering Committee Meeting April 27th

John Clingan

Apr 22, 2021, 7:38:58 PM4/22/21
to MicroProfile
Our normal Live Hangout / Community Meeting is scheduled this upcoming Tuesday during the normal time slot. The first half of the call will be a steering committee meeting (agenda). The second half of the meeting, the Live Hangout, will cover program plan status. Program Plan category leads, please be ready to give a brief update if there is one.  Any remaining time after the status update will be used to cover MicroProfile certification (technical call minutesongoing discussion).

One recent discussion resulted in the recognition that MicroProfile does not yet have a patent license model. In the steering committee portion April 27th Steering Committee meeting, Paul Buck will be presenting on patent model options, and then discuss how to move forward. Historically we would conduct this type of meeting in the off-weeks, but the off-weeks are now the Technical Meetings. Paul will send out the presentation after the call.

Edwin Derks

Apr 23, 2021, 6:51:51 AM4/23/21
to MicroProfile Community
Very clear, thanks for the heads-up John.

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 at 01:39, John Clingan <jtcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

John Clingan

Apr 29, 2021, 12:28:11 PM4/29/21
to MicroProfile
Meeting minute Steering Committee vote thread.

Amelia Eiras

Apr 29, 2021, 1:24:14 PM4/29/21
to MPCommunity, John Clingan
John,

I have feedback that will lead to modifying the steering minutes. What thread should I use? We want to keep the Vote threads clean, so thinking this but want to confirm.

Thank you for sending the draft to enable review and vote.

John Clingan

Apr 29, 2021, 4:19:25 PM4/29/21
to MicroProfile
Please use the vote thread on microprofile-wg alias.
Thanks.