[Swag - Vendor & EF] Request the trusted MP Swag Vendor to be welcomed to the EF Suppliers #598

1 view

Amelia Eiras

Oct 25, 2021, 3:55:02 PM10/25/21
to MPWG, Paul Buck, MPMarketing
Paul,

How does a WG go about submitting its trusted t-shirt/swag Vendor to the EF Vendor system?

Git issue below:

Thank you,

Clark Roundy

Oct 25, 2021, 4:05:21 PM10/25/21
to microprofil...@googlegroups.com, MPWG, Paul Buck
Hi Amelia,

I am happy to provide the contact info to our shared services team that manages these vendor relationships. Not a problem using your preferred vendor so long as they are competitive. We may even send other business their way.

Many thanks,

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

Director, Product Marketing | Eclipse Foundation

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Amelia Eiras

Oct 25, 2021, 4:17:33 PM10/25/21
to MPMarketing, clark....@eclipse-foundation.org, MPWG, Paul Buck