Red Hat Virtual Summit Booth Support

Himanshu Roy

Mar 30, 2021, 2:55:28 PM3/30/21
to Metal3 Development List
Hello Everyone,

As part of the Red Hat Virtual Summit 2021 held on 27-28th April, we are hosting a KNI  Booth which houses multiple projects including Metal3. The aim of the booth is upstream engagement so it would be great to have a few folks from the community to answer any questions that the attendees might have. This can be a good opportunity to extend the reach of our project. Let me know if anyone is interested in supporting the booth in any capacity.

Thanks

Regards,
Himanshu

Dmitry Tantsur

Mar 31, 2021, 11:56:34 AM3/31/21
to Himanshu Roy, Metal3 Development List
Hi,

I'm interested from the ironic side of things. My availability may be a bit limited due to timezone difference though.

I'll spread the word.

Dmitry

Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill

Feruzjon Muyassarov

Apr 6, 2021, 8:38:45 AM4/6/21
to Himanshu Roy, Metal3 Development List
Hello,

I'm interested too if the time works.

Also, Mael Kimmerlin can join as back up person if needed 🙂

Best regards,
Feruzjon Muyassarov

to Himanshu Roy, Metal3 Development List
Hi,
I can help in answering questions if the time is suitable.
Nam

Apr 6, 2021, 9:02:02 AM4/6/21
to Himanshu Roy, Metal3 Development List
Hello,

I'm interested too help if the schedule is suitable for European time zones.

Best Regards
Jan Tilles

Apr 6, 2021, 9:37:16 AM4/6/21
to Himanshu Roy, Metal3 Development List
Hey,

I can help this time as there is less time zone difference.

Thanks,
Digambar

Kashif Khan

Apr 8, 2021, 3:14:17 AM4/8/21
to Himanshu Roy, Metal3 Development List
Hi,

I would also be available if needed.

BR
Kashif

Apr 8, 2021, 1:18:23 PM4/8/21
to Metal3 Development List
Thanks a lot for your responses everyone!

I am sharing the slot details in this spreadsheet, please comment on the slot(s) you can take.

Thanks

Regards,
Himanshu

Feruzjon Muyassarov

Apr 14, 2021, 3:17:01 AM4/14/21
to Himanshu Roy, Metal3 Development List

Maybe it would be better to send a Doodle link?
Because it seems there is no write permission. So, instead of everyone
asking for write permission, it would be easier to use the Doodle.

Best regards,
Feruz

Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 8:18 PM

To: Metal3 Development List <metal...@googlegroups.com>

Himanshu Roy

Apr 14, 2021, 6:30:00 AM4/14/21
to Metal3 Development List
I have given edit permissions for everyone in this group, so now you should be able to edit your slots. Please let me know if you face any issues.

Regards,
Himanshu

Dmitry Tantsur

Apr 14, 2021, 6:31:00 AM4/14/21
to Himanshu Roy, Metal3 Development List
A question: when you write EST/PST, do you mean EDT/PDT or really EST? I assumed EDT so far since you use CEST for Europe (summer time).

Andrea Fasano

Apr 14, 2021, 8:56:03 AM4/14/21
to Dmitry Tantsur, Himanshu Roy, Metal3 Development List
Another one: is it possible to have more than one person per slot?

--

Andrea Fasano

Senior Software Engineer, OpenShift

Red Hat (Remote Italy)

Pisa Area

afa...@redhat.com    IM: afasano

Himanshu Roy

Apr 14, 2021, 2:44:06 PM4/14/21
to Metal3 Development List
I have update the timezone for the slots to remove the earlier ambiguity.

Also, more than one person is allowed to take the same slot so please don't let that stop you from volunteering.

Himanshu Roy

Apr 26, 2021, 10:32:51 AM4/26/21
to Metal3 Development List
Hello Everyone,

All the folks who signed up for volunteering during the Red Hat Summit KNI Booth must have received an email from the organizers. The mail contains instructions to test your access. Please give that a try and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Regards,
Himanshu