Postman free learning...

Vikash Mishra

Apr 2, 2020, 10:55:41 AM4/2/20
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
if you are interested pls send req. Vikash.m...@gmail.com..
Saturday n Sunday or Wednesday or Friday 6pm Ist ...for me 2:30pm...European time ....

anuradha kushwaha

Apr 2, 2020, 11:59:47 AM4/2/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Please send me details , I m interested to join this training

On 02-Apr-2020 20:25, "Vikash Mishra" <vikash.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
if you are interested pls send req. Vikash.m...@gmail.com..
Saturday n Sunday or Wednesday or Friday 6pm Ist ...for me 2:30pm...European time ....

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mercuryqtp/b02b7a81-77c6-4630-aed7-bf69d352307a%40googlegroups.com.

Abha Tiwari

Apr 2, 2020, 12:05:43 PM4/2/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mercuryqtp/CAG1rb_LDdWPKXrMjz%2Bt1S0OtmdZwyk3M6S0GK9azSgE0XqSgMA%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Regards
Abha Tiwari

laksh swamy

Apr 2, 2020, 1:26:00 PM4/2/20
to Mercuryqtp
Yes, I can.

On Apr 2, 2020 at 10:55 AM, <Vikash Mishra> wrote:

if you are interested pls send req. Vikash.m...@gmail.com..
Saturday n Sunday or Wednesday or Friday 6pm Ist ...for me 2:30pm...European time ....

Balkrishna Sethi

Apr 2, 2020, 9:41:38 PM4/2/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
I am interested.kindly share the details

Mehmet Rezan Altinkaynak

Apr 3, 2020, 9:44:28 AM4/3/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com

Pradeep Pandurangan

Apr 3, 2020, 9:56:13 AM4/3/20
to mercuryqtp
I m interested in learning

Thanks,
Pradeep

On Thu 2 Apr, 2020, 8:25 PM Vikash Mishra, <vikash.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
if you are interested pls send req. Vikash.m...@gmail.com..
Saturday n Sunday or Wednesday or Friday 6pm Ist ...for me 2:30pm...European time ....

Jay

Apr 3, 2020, 10:18:51 AM4/3/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Im interested to attend please send me link

Sent from my iPhone

Mohan Beeram

Apr 3, 2020, 11:49:22 AM4/3/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com

ajay singh

Apr 3, 2020, 11:12:50 PM4/3/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, Vikash.m...@gmail.com
I am intrested. Please count me in.

Im interested to attend please send me link

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 3, 2020, at 7:26 PM, Pradeep Pandurangan <pradeep...@gmail.com> wrote:

I m interested in learning

Thanks,
Pradeep

On Thu 2 Apr, 2020, 8:25 PM Vikash Mishra, <vikash.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
if you are interested pls send req. Vikash.m...@gmail.com..
Saturday n Sunday or Wednesday or Friday 6pm Ist ...for me 2:30pm...European time ....

MercuryQTP+...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

MercuryQTP+...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at

http://groups.google.com/group/MercuryQTP?hl=en

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

MercuryQTP+...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at

http://groups.google.com/group/MercuryQTP?hl=en

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

MercuryQTP+...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at

http://groups.google.com/group/MercuryQTP?hl=en

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mercuryqtp/CADgDQcX09D_DHfFrxpbqX-zi...@mail.gmail.com.

Philip

Apr 3, 2020, 11:12:50 PM4/3/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com

Philip

Apr 3, 2020, 11:12:51 PM4/3/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
I'm too interested to learn postman.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 10:55 AM Vikash Mishra <vikash.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
if you are interested pls send req. Vikash.m...@gmail.com..
Saturday n Sunday or Wednesday or Friday 6pm Ist ...for me 2:30pm...European time ....

dharam

Apr 4, 2020, 9:14:21 PM4/4/20
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
Could you please send me the detail too.

Thanks

dharam

Apr 4, 2020, 9:14:21 PM4/4/20
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
Hi,
Thanks for offering.
I am interested to learn postman

Thanks
Dharam

kankata rajkumar

Apr 4, 2020, 10:56:12 PM4/4/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Please send me details , I m interested to join this training

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Rajkumar

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 7:55 AM Vikash Mishra <vikash.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
if you are interested pls send req. Vikash.m...@gmail.com..
Saturday n Sunday or Wednesday or Friday 6pm Ist ...for me 2:30pm...European time ....

Hg Patil

Apr 6, 2020, 5:33:58 AM4/6/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
I am interested

Gowda
Cell: 9632655488

Vikash Mishra

Apr 6, 2020, 5:33:59 AM4/6/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, mahes...@gmail.com, rajkuma...@gmail.com, gadd...@gmail.com, noman...@gmail.com, lucky...@gmail.com, r.gowt...@gmail.com, anuradha...@gmail.com, aabhaa...@gmail.com, laksha...@gmail.com, Sunil Yadav, sunil...@gmail.com, bkse...@gmail.com, Bhuvan Sundar, rezanalt...@gmail.com, pradeep...@gmail.com, Jay, beeram...@gmail.com, ajaysi...@rediffmail.com, phil...@gmail.com, tikoo...@gmail.com
Hello Guys,

I got many request , so i am randomly dividing the batch, else it will be mess. If someone is missing pls join at Group C.
Note :- If someone has communication mode. please send me a link, I will join you. Because I have something but that does not seems to ok now.  Will Wait until this.
Group A:-

Wednesdays :- 9pm IST (because of different time zone for few people.)
Group B

Saturday 6PM IST

Group C:-

Sunday 6PM IST

This will be for 1 hours every WED,SAT and SUN until course finishes.
 If someone is not able to join at 9pm or 6pm then pls join one to one class for 30mints. random time (find own communication of chat/ Skype ). but pls try to join group. Saves time and energy ;)
If you have concerns, pls mail only me.

Regarda,
Vikash MIshra

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 4:55 PM Vikash Mishra <vikash.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
if you are interested pls send req. Vikash.m...@gmail.com..
Saturday n Sunday or Wednesday or Friday 6pm Ist ...for me 2:30pm...European time ....

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

dharmendra patel

Apr 7, 2020, 12:01:07 PM4/7/20
to Vikash Mishra, Bhuvan Sundar, Jay, Mahesh, Sunil Yadav, aabhaa...@gmail.com, ajaysi...@rediffmail.com, anuradha...@gmail.com, beeram...@gmail.com, bkse...@gmail.com, gadd...@gmail.com, laksha...@gmail.com, lucky...@gmail.com, mercu...@googlegroups.com, noman...@gmail.com, phil...@gmail.com, pradeep...@gmail.com, r.gowt...@gmail.com, rajkuma...@gmail.com, rezanalt...@gmail.com, sunil...@gmail.com
Thanks, I'll be there.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 11:42 AM Vikash Mishra <vikash.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

For Group A--- Timing is 9 PM IST indian time. Make sure only Group A joins. for Group B and C, i will send request

Passport Details (My Account :) ) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: PostMan at 9PM IST(Indian Timing)
Time: Apr 8, 2020 09:00 PM India

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/551424474?pwd=SklhNjZnN3ZKTVhIRm5kVW5VNUpJdz09

Meeting ID: 551 424 474
Password: 3tuWyb

Vikash Mishra

Venkat Musku

Apr 7, 2020, 1:26:05 PM4/7/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
i will be there
Thanks,Vm

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mercuryqtp/CAAKy%3Dz5-MjXuVg7tPX%3DsVmGwvo%3DrX1P4GV--5MuaC7A5kQR_mg%40mail.gmail.com.

Abha Tiwari

Apr 8, 2020, 12:24:19 PM4/8/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
would u also have a recording of the session, it will really help. As of now i am not able to attend.

--
Regards
Abha Tiwari

Vikash Mishra

Apr 8, 2020, 1:29:57 PM4/8/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, Mahesh, rajkuma...@gmail.com, Rao Gadde, noman...@gmail.com, lucky...@gmail.com, r.gowt...@gmail.com, anuradha...@gmail.com, aabhaa...@gmail.com, laksha...@gmail.com, Sunil Yadav, sunil...@gmail.com, bkse...@gmail.com, Bhuvan Sundar, rezanalt...@gmail.com, pradeep...@gmail.com, Jay, beeram...@gmail.com, ajaysi...@rediffmail.com, phil...@gmail.com, tikoo...@gmail.com
Group B and C can join together.  There will be two request for meeting. The below one is for only sat . Sunday req i will send .. later

For B and C..Join Together Pls..2 classes Sat and Sun
------------------------

Passport Details is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: PostMan 6pm IST
Time: Apr 11, 2020 06:00 PM India

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/289727748?pwd=LzFOSDUrbFV2Zk9XSEN3WTlsUzZCUT09

Meeting ID: 289 727 748
Password: 9wc90q

Vikash Mishra

Apr 8, 2020, 1:29:58 PM4/8/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
N recording session ...if unable to attend then you can attend in another session...B and C..

Amit Kumar Singh

Apr 8, 2020, 9:58:27 PM4/8/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, Mahesh, rajkuma...@gmail.com, Rao Gadde, noman...@gmail.com, lucky...@gmail.com, r.gowt...@gmail.com, anuradha...@gmail.com, aabhaa...@gmail.com, laksha...@gmail.com, Sunil Yadav, sunil...@gmail.com, bkse...@gmail.com, Bhuvan Sundar, rezanalt...@gmail.com, pradeep...@gmail.com, Jay, beeram...@gmail.com, ajaysi...@rediffmail.com, phil...@gmail.com, tikoo...@gmail.com
Please include me as well

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mercuryqtp/CAESd%3DwmSvEni20rOup-vupMMmYK6nALGJKEuiyYRJZTVqzP1Mw%40mail.gmail.com.

Gaurav Sharma

Apr 10, 2020, 10:53:54 AM4/10/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, Mahesh, rajkuma...@gmail.com, Rao Gadde, noman...@gmail.com, lucky...@gmail.com, r.gowt...@gmail.com, anuradha...@gmail.com, aabhaa...@gmail.com, laksha...@gmail.com, Sunil Yadav, sunil...@gmail.com, bkse...@gmail.com, Bhuvan Sundar, rezanalt...@gmail.com, pradeep...@gmail.com, Jay, beeram...@gmail.com, ajaysi...@rediffmail.com, phil...@gmail.com, tikoo...@gmail.com
Hi,

Please allow me to join either group B or group C.

Thanks,
Gaurav Sharma

Ashwani singh

Apr 10, 2020, 11:35:53 AM4/10/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, Mahesh, rajkuma...@gmail.com, Rao Gadde, noman...@gmail.com, lucky...@gmail.com, r.gowt...@gmail.com, anuradha...@gmail.com, aabhaa...@gmail.com, laksha...@gmail.com, Sunil Yadav, sunil...@gmail.com, bkse...@gmail.com, Bhuvan Sundar, rezanalt...@gmail.com, pradeep...@gmail.com, Jay, beeram...@gmail.com, ajaysi...@rediffmail.com, phil...@gmail.com, tikoo...@gmail.com
Please include me group B.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashwani

Abha Tiwari

Mariya Munigala

Apr 10, 2020, 11:03:48 PM4/10/20
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
mariya....@gmail.com pls add me ist for sat 6 PM sesion

Saurabh Devle

Apr 10, 2020, 11:54:03 PM4/10/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Could you please send me meeting invite again for Postman sessions

On Sat, 11 Apr, 2020, 08:33 Mariya Munigala, <mariya....@gmail.com> wrote:
mariya....@gmail.com pls add me ist for sat 6 PM sesion

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

Balkrishna Sethi

Apr 11, 2020, 1:42:18 AM4/11/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Ho Vikash,

Could you please share invite for today's session at 6PM . I am already part of that group and not received any invite till now .

Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks & Regards
Balkrishna

Vikash Mishra

Apr 11, 2020, 2:39:26 AM4/11/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Today 6 pm ist. Indian time

Sent from my iPhone
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mercuryqtp/CAL5Zkb2xPW1%3DgP-07ft3g-e11TURxK109b%2BLAc9bgdSS-KbGZw%40mail.gmail.com.

Vikash Mishra

Apr 11, 2020, 2:39:26 AM4/11/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
You can join today.

Sent from my iPhone

Balkrishna Sethi

Apr 11, 2020, 8:30:52 AM4/11/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, vikash.m...@gmail.com
Hi Vikash,

Please share the meeting request /webex details to join the meeting at 6 PM.

Regards,
Balkrishna

Balkrishna Sethi

Saurabh Devle

Apr 11, 2020, 8:30:52 AM4/11/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Please share meeting link

ajay singh

Apr 11, 2020, 8:53:36 AM4/11/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

Its already shared. please check below oneTKS
AJAY
Please share the meeting request /webex details to join the meeting at 6 PM.

Regards,
Balkrishna

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 12:09 PM Vikash Mishra <vikash.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
Today 6 pm ist. Indian time

Sent from my iPhone

On 9. Apr 2020, at 06:23, Abha Tiwari <aabhaa...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mercuryqtp/CANra-OBRQb5EWScxDasA-prt...@mail.gmail.com.

Kiran Paul Kanikaram

Apr 11, 2020, 8:53:36 AM4/11/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, mahes...@gmail.com, rajkuma...@gmail.com, gadd...@gmail.com, noman...@gmail.com, lucky...@gmail.com, r.gowt...@gmail.com, anuradha...@gmail.com, aabhaa...@gmail.com, laksha...@gmail.com, Sunil Yadav, sunil...@gmail.com, bkse...@gmail.com, Bhuvan Sundar, rezanalt...@gmail.com, pradeep...@gmail.com, Jay, beeram...@gmail.com, ajaysi...@rediffmail.com, phil...@gmail.com, tikoo...@gmail.com
Hi Vikash, please add me to the list.

Regards,
Kiran Paul

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mercuryqtp/CAESd%3Dw%3Dxxp05g%3Dd89gtbDbXnoLb%2Bo%3DOeHWi72xCSW5FV9UfjjQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Vikash Mishra

Apr 11, 2020, 12:56:58 PM4/11/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
vikash mishra is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: PostMan 6pm IST
Time: Apr 12, 2020 06:00 PM India

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/939009421?pwd=Ryt4MDd3NFBWVkdKa3FCQUMwU1ZUdz09

Meeting ID: 939 009 421
Password: 6OPHec

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mercuryqtp/CANra-OAgu0bGnKsyz8_cy1uNyuN0zp973Xtc27nrYAPavg14Lg%40mail.gmail.com.

Vikash Mishra

Vikash Mishra

Apr 11, 2020, 12:56:58 PM4/11/20
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing

Second session for POSTMAN ..PLs join  tomorrow. on time.

Join Group B n C...Both ..Do not delay. be on time

On 02-Apr-2020 20:25, "Vikash Mishra" <vikash....@gmail.com> wrote:
if you are interested pls send req. Vikash....@gmail.com..
Saturday n Sunday or Wednesday or Friday 6pm Ist ...for me 2:30pm...European time ....

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mercuryqtp/b02b7a81-77c6-4630-aed7-bf69d352307a%40googlegroups.com.

Vikash Mishra

Apr 11, 2020, 12:56:58 PM4/11/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, Mahesh, rajkuma...@gmail.com, Rao Gadde, noman...@gmail.com, lucky...@gmail.com, r.gowt...@gmail.com, anuradha...@gmail.com, aabhaa...@gmail.com, laksha...@gmail.com, Sunil Yadav, sunil muddu, bkse...@gmail.com, Bhuvan Sundar, rezanalt...@gmail.com, pradeep...@gmail.com, Jay, beeram...@gmail.com, ajaysi...@rediffmail.com, phil...@gmail.com, tikoo...@gmail.com
Hello Guys,

Second Session ,on POSTMAN. Pls join on time..Humble request . It is really hard to syn then.

vikash mishra is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: PostMan 6pm IST
Time: Apr 12, 2020 06:00 PM India

Join Zoom Meeting

It will be for 2 hours.including question /..

Vikash Mishra

Vikash Mishra

Apr 14, 2020, 6:02:32 AM4/14/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com, Mahesh, rajkuma...@gmail.com, Rao Gadde, noman...@gmail.com, lucky...@gmail.com, r.gowt...@gmail.com, anuradha...@gmail.com, aabhaa...@gmail.com, laksha...@gmail.com, Sunil Yadav, sunil muddu, bkse...@gmail.com, Bhuvan Sundar, rezanalt...@gmail.com, pradeep...@gmail.com, Jay, beeram...@gmail.com, ajaysi...@rediffmail.com, phil...@gmail.com, dharmendra patel

Hello Guys,

There will be no more session for A, B and C......
We have already completed the 2nd Session with B and C Group and I see there are only 2 person available for group A so i am dropping the second session with Group A.
A, B and C you can go to postman session video .

Have a nice working week.

Regards,
Vikash Mishra.

Jay

Apr 14, 2020, 6:02:32 AM4/14/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Jayach...@gmail.com please add me

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 11, 2020, at 8:33 AM, Mariya Munigala <mariya....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> mariya....@gmail.com pls add me ist for sat 6 PM sesion

> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mercuryqtp/4e3dc6ed-5d43-4b1e-8359-ae41c88908b7%40googlegroups.com.

dharmendra patel

Apr 14, 2020, 6:02:33 AM4/14/20
to Vikash Mishra, Bhuvan Sundar, Jay, Mahesh, Rao Gadde, Sunil Yadav, aabhaa...@gmail.com, ajaysi...@rediffmail.com, anuradha...@gmail.com, beeram...@gmail.com, bkse...@gmail.com, laksha...@gmail.com, lucky...@gmail.com, mercu...@googlegroups.com, noman...@gmail.com, phil...@gmail.com, pradeep...@gmail.com, r.gowt...@gmail.com, rajkuma...@gmail.com, rezanalt...@gmail.com, sunil muddu
Thanks, I will be there.

Akhalesh Yadav

Jun 18, 2020, 9:00:07 AM6/18/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Interested

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 8:25 PM Vikash Mishra <vikash.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
if you are interested pls send req. Vikash.m...@gmail.com..
Saturday n Sunday or Wednesday or Friday 6pm Ist ...for me 2:30pm...European time ....

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.

laksh swamy

Jun 18, 2020, 9:56:57 AM6/18/20
to Mercuryqtp
Hi

I am interested, let me know the time schedule

Regards
Laksh

Vikash Mishra

Jun 19, 2020, 7:01:20 AM6/19/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
it is over

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mercuryqtp/CALiKA2pAH3fx4n7DiAHCqQh0khe1N_TrJ0BCBHvc6gw57jO7XQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Rao Gadde

Jun 19, 2020, 7:01:20 AM6/19/20
to mercu...@googlegroups.com