Linking to 2 fields on another library

Ivy Bogon

Nov 8, 2019, 7:46:35 AM11/8/19
to mementodatabase
I started working wih Memento a few days ago and I am impressed what it appears to be possible to do with this system.
I am an experienced computer user, but not an IT engineer or a programmer.
My objective is to setup a system of Libraries to manage data in a small shop (customers, product and service catalogs and sales invoices) and I feel I already made significant progress since I started a few days ago, but I already spent many hours, making testes and searching the forum and I still cannot resolve a problem I have.

I have this Sales library (lines of an Invoice) :-

sales-1.jpg

/ Field INV # Is extracted correctly from an Invoices Library.
/ Field Description extracts Correctly from the field Descrption in the Product Library.
/ Field Price extracts again Description from the Product Library and I have not been able to figure out how to extract the field Price from Product. As we can expect the calculation in Total (Price X Quantity) has an error message.

The result is:-

Sales-2.jpg

The Product Library Looks like this:-

Product-1.jpg

Please help me learn how to extract the two separate fields from Products (Description and Price) into Sales.

Thanks in advance. IV

Randy Seriosa

Dec 4, 2019, 8:46:08 AM12/4/19
to mementodatabase
I have this problem too. Can it be done?

Gilles Mons

Dec 4, 2019, 10:32:52 AM12/4/19
to Randy Seriosa, mementodatabase
You tried with Auto fille ? ?

Le mer. 4 déc. 2019 à 14:46, Randy Seriosa <serio...@gmail.com> a écrit :
I have this problem too.  Can it be done?

Er Mo

Dec 4, 2019, 2:29:19 PM12/4/19
to mementodatabase
Hallo
Hast du schon ein Berechnungsfeld versucht ? In der Formel des Berechnungsfelt können andere Felde ausgewählt werden . Achte auf die Anzeigeform ( Text , Zahl . Datum ...)

Hi
Have you already tried a calculation field? Other fields can be selected in the formula of the calculation box. Pay attention to the display form (text, number, date ...)