Rating field colour

grahamsc...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2023, 11:09:21 PM1/15/23
to mementodatabase
how can you change the rating stars colour.
I have gone into the font section where you change the colours but it does nothing. by default its blue and I want to change to yellow

Craig Hunter

Jan 16, 2023, 12:08:26 AM1/16/23
to grahamsc...@gmail.com, mementodatabase
That does not seem possible now.

You could request it as a feature. Go to Help / User voice.

It seems like something that could be easy for the developer.

Bill Crews

Jan 16, 2023, 1:51:11 AM1/16/23
to grahamsc...@gmail.com, mementodatabase
The normal way to do this would be to use the Font display option, but the Rating field seems to ignore the Font display option, so I guess you can't do it -- at least not in the mobile edition. If you abandon the Rating field for a Real field, you'll be able to set the field's font color.

On Sun, Jan 15, 2023, 23:09 grahamsc...@gmail.com <grahamsc...@gmail.com> wrote:
how can you change the rating stars colour.
I have gone into the font section where you change the colours but it does nothing. by default its blue and I want to change to yellow

Er Mo

Jan 16, 2023, 12:25:26 PM1/16/23
to mementodatabase
Hallo
Schon versucht die Eintragsfarbe zu ändern . In der Kartenansicht ( GEO Daten ) kann man so die Farbe des Markirpunkt ändern .

Hi
Already tried to change the entry color . In the map view (GEO data) you can change the color of the marker point.

Ernst

grahamsc...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2023, 6:09:21 PM1/18/23
to mementodatabase

does anyone have a javascript example to change the field colour

Bill Crews

Jan 18, 2023, 9:09:23 PM1/18/23
to grahamsc...@gmail.com, mementodatabase
If you mean a Rating field, I tried it, and I don't think it can be done. I actually tested that. You could change the entry color, though.

Er Mo

Jan 19, 2023, 3:15:26 PM1/19/23
to mementodatabase
Hallo
Das ändern der Eintragsfarbe wird über ein Feld gemacht . In der Bibliothek kann ich die Eintragsfabe an einen Wert von einen Felt ( Einzelauswahl liste ) verbinden . Wenn ich den Wert im Feld mitels eines Skript ändere , ändert sich die Farbe.

Hi
Changing the entry color is done via a field. In the library I can connect the entry color to a value of a field (single choice list). When I change the value in the field using a script, the color changes.

Ernst

grahamsc...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2023, 4:27:49 PM1/19/23
to mementodatabase
Hi Ernst

Im talking of the Rating field with the stars in it, I have tried everything and still cant change it

Bill Crews

Jan 19, 2023, 9:06:28 PM1/19/23
to grahamsc...@gmail.com, mementodatabase
I don't believe the color of the stars can be changed.