aggregation

Andy D.

Jan 31, 2023, 1:16:53 PM1/31/23
to mementodatabase
So I just discovered aggregation.
Trying it out in this library and the total comes to $5,342.76
But it writes it as 5 342.76
How can I get Memento to either not put that space in or to put a comma there?agg.PNG

Bill Crews

Jan 31, 2023, 1:31:49 PM1/31/23
to Andy D., mementodatabase
I think there is no setting for that, so you may have to live with it.

Number fields (like Integer, Real, & Currency) have a Thousands separator Advanced parameter. It's by default Off for Integers & Reals, but for Currency fields, it is On by default. So, if it's On for the fields, it's probably On for the aggregation as well, so just turn it off, and that should work for both.

I don't know how to get commas (periods in Europe). I think it's either a space or nothing.