update database on desktop

Russell Minnich

Oct 18, 2019, 12:15:37 AM10/18/19
to mementodatabase
I updated the structure of a database using Android and am now trying to sync it to my desktop.  However, it says Memento Database is outdated.  Please download a new version.  I am using 1.6.7 on Windows and the latest Android client.

Russell Minnich

Oct 18, 2019, 12:19:09 AM10/18/19
to mementodatabase
Turns out the beta version required an updated version, but that version isn't in the main download page.  It would be nice if the error would have said to look for a beta version.

Taeke

Oct 18, 2019, 2:22:23 PM10/18/19
to mementodatabase
Did you find desktop version that fixed your problem. If yes, could you share a pointer to a download link for that one.

Taeke

Oct 18, 2019, 2:55:47 PM10/18/19
to mementodatabase
Found an answer to my own question: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mementodatabase/m98bZwCXaZ0

Gilles Mons

Oct 19, 2019, 6:24:29 AM10/19/19
to Taeke, mementodatabase
Hello

Same problème for me

Plaise resolve a problème !!!!

Gilles

Russell Minnich

Oct 19, 2019, 11:48:04 AM10/19/19
to mementodatabase
Use the version in the post titled "4.7.0 Beta available for beta testers".

On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 6:24:29 AM UTC-4, Gilles Mons wrote:
Hello

Same problème for me

Plaise resolve a problème !!!!

Gilles