meta protocol Java client

Javier Arias Losada

Sep 16, 2022, 5:57:05 AM9/16/22
to memcached
Hi there!
I love the meta protocol for memcached, and it would help significantly with some of the use cases I have currently...

My applications are Java, but haven't found any meta protocol Java client... is there one?
Thank you.
Javi

dormando

Sep 20, 2022, 2:27:42 AM9/20/22
to memcached
Hey,

I'm not aware of one existing yet. What java client do you currently use?
Are there any java clients with active maintainers we can contact?

On Fri, 16 Sep 2022, Javier Arias Losada wrote:

> Hi there!I love the meta protocol for memcached, and it would help significantly with some of the use cases I have currently...
>
> My applications are Java, but haven't found any meta protocol Java client... is there one?
> Thank you.
> Javi
>
> --
>
> ---

Javier Arias Losada

Sep 20, 2022, 5:08:08 AM9/20/22
to memc...@googlegroups.com
Thx for the context, I hoped I was unable to find one… but it really existed

Java clients I know appear to be a bit under maintenance mode.

Using Folsom, I will try to check how hard it is to add meta protocol support to it

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "memcached" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/memcached/5e271f6e-386e-e890-3636-89f4e493ff6f%40rydia.net.