Melioidosis and Burkholderia pseudomallei: progress in epidemiology, diagnosis, treatment and vaccination

Prasanta R. Mohapatra

Aug 10, 2022, 7:40:35 AM8/10/22
to melio...@googlegroups.com

Article by Bart J. Currie

Thanking you,

With Kind regards,

Prasanta R Mohapatra, MD, FRCP(London), FRCP (Glasg), FACP(USA), FCCP(USA), FIDSA(USA), ATSF(USA), FICS, FICP, FAPSR

Professor and Head,  Dept of Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care,

AII India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar -751019, India

PubMed publications: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/myncbi/prasanta%20raghab.mohapatra.1/bibliography/public/
Contact (Emergency) Cell:+91- 9438884288

Melioidosis_and_Burkholderia_pseudomallei_.21.pdf

Prasanta R. Mohapatra

Oct 18, 2022, 9:38:32 PM10/18/22
to melio...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

Melioidosis: The best way ….we can make efforts to prevent it. Sharing our published article

https://journals.lww.com/jfmpc/Fulltext/2022/09000/Prevention_of_melioidosis.7.aspx

(free download)

Sincerely,

Thanking you,

With Kind regards,

Prasanta R Mohapatra, MD, FRCP(London), FRCP (Glasg), FACP(USA), FCCP(USA), FIDSA(USA), ATSF(USA), FICS, FICP, FAPSR

Dean (Academic)