Martin

martinholt79

May 16, 2021, 12:27:00 PM5/16/21
to MedStats
How are your two granddaughters, Martin?

Martin Bland

May 16, 2021, 3:21:24 PM5/16/21
to meds...@googlegroups.com
\We visited them this weekend for the first time in more than a year.  It is a little before the end of lockdown on Monday, but our daughter had her first vaccination and we came to do some child care.  They are flourishing but missed us.

Here is a picture.

Martin

On Sun, 16 May 2021 at 17:27, 'martinholt79' via MedStats <meds...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
How are your two granddaughters, Martin?

To post a new thread to MedStats, send email to MedS...@googlegroups.com .
MedStats' home page is http://groups.google.com/group/MedStats .
Rules: http://groups.google.com/group/MedStats/web/medstats-rules

J. Martin Bland
Prof. of Health Statistics Emeritus
Dept. of Health Sciences
Seebohm Rowntree Building
University of York
Heslington
York YO10 5DD

Email: martin...@york.ac.uk
Phone: 01904 321334     Fax: 01904 321382
Web site: http://martinbland.co.uk/

Statement by the University of York:
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The University of York.
DSC_0025.JPG