Cheers, John!

martinholt79

May 16, 2021, 12:38:14 PM5/16/21
to MedStats
It was hard work at times.

Audrey and I had our two second jabs (Asrra Zeneca - based near here in sunny Loughborough).I went first... so it wasn't "Ladies before Gentlemen" on this occasion!

God! Did Victoria stick it in! I won't say that the pleasure was all mine. Jabbed in the left arm. Aud had pains in her left arm but that could have been her fibromyalgia which is not toooo bad now.. hopefully to be treated with cannabis oil sometime soon......

i had pains in my right arm but that could have been my Arthuritis. Didn't like the slight dust and my aquarium needs cleaning for the 6th time.

About to have roast chicken with Audbod, Matt and Jack.

Talk soon.

Martin x

William Stanbury

May 16, 2021, 1:24:01 PM5/16/21