Open pot on Hillstar Pelagic Tour this weekend

Joshua Kiner

Sep 22, 2022, 5:32:05 PM9/22/22
to Maryland & DC Birding
I'm sorry if this isn't allowed on this listserv. Feel free to delete.

I'm scheduled to go on the Hillstar Pelagic Tour this weekend out of Lewes, DE; however, I'm currently sick and may not be able to attend. So, I'm writing to ask if anyone would be interested in taking my spot. The full price is $385, but I would ask for at least $300. E-mail me if you're interested. Of course there is always a chance I will rebound in time, but I wanted to get feelers out in the meantime.

Thanks!

Josh

Greenbelt, MD

James Tyler Bell

Sep 23, 2022, 1:58:33 PM9/23/22
to Maryland & DC Birding, Joshua Kiner
In case folks don't know, this trip has been cancelled. Hurricane Fiona. If you were wishing it would sail, here's the wave height data from NOAA buoy 44008 which is at the coastal shelf drop not too far south of Baltimore Canyon. Emoji

Inline image

Tyler Bell
jtyle...@yahoo.com
California, Maryland