How can I send Results Report in email?

Anil Medikonda

Jun 13, 2020, 3:08:59 AM6/13/20
to Maven JMeter Plugin Users
Hi,

I would like to know if test report can be emailed automatically after completion of test. Please help

Ardesco

Jun 23, 2020, 5:02:28 AM6/23/20
to Maven JMeter Plugin Users
You would need to write code to do this.

Anil Medikonda

Jun 23, 2020, 2:08:52 PM6/23/20
to maven-jmeter...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ardesco,

My current project is just driven my jmeter-maven plugin using maven install option. Is it possible for me to add a JAVA class to trigger email?

Thanks
Anil

Ardesco