Issues with Hosting Your Own Copy of MathJax

24 просмотра

Roman

не прочитано,
14 окт. 2021 г., 17:41:3314.10.2021
– MathJax Users
Hello, could somebody help? I followed the instructions for hosting your own copy of MathJax from this documentation http://docs.mathjax.org/en/latest/web/hosting.html#getting-mathjax-via-git,
but I get error when I ran command `npm run make-components`.
The error is
> cd components && node bin/makeAll src | grep --line-buffered 'Building\|Webpacking\|Copying\|npx'
'Webpacking\' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
What is the cause for this error and how can it be solved?

Thanks in advance,
Roman

Davide Cervone

не прочитано,
23 окт. 2021 г., 07:06:5623.10.2021
– mathja...@googlegroups.com
You could try leaving off the 'grep' command, which you may not have on windows.  That is, do

 cd components && node bin/makeAll src

instead.

Alternatively, it is probably easier just to install from npm rather than recompile from source (unless you are trying to modify MathJax itself).  Just

npm install mathjax-full

should get you everything you need, already compiled

Davide

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать