Raw material certificate

er....@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2015, 1:18:54 AM4/2/15
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear experts,

while reviewing the material test certificates, I came across RAW material TC which is dated years back from the date of inspection of pipes which was ASTM A 105. and the RAW material TC does not shows A105 grade. its showing some other number. Pls clarify how I can make sure that it is the appropriate RAW material which is used for the manufacture of this pipe

Regards

Shankar Shivaratri

Apr 2, 2015, 1:23:38 AM4/2/15
to material...@googlegroups.com
A 105  related to forged rounds/fittings not not related to pipes please....

Thanks & Regards,
Shankar Shivaratri,
Hyderabad, India.

Enrique roger Carrion Quinteros

Apr 3, 2015, 12:27:09 AM4/3/15
to material...@googlegroups.com

i think that you must be compared the physical and chemical propertys, and the  equivalent carbon.
Atte.
E carrion

Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 21:53:19 -0700
From: er....@gmail.com