Test Certificate - ESAB

Nagarajan Muthukumarasamy

Jan 14, 2011, 11:41:15 PM1/14/11
to material...@googlegroups.com
DEAR ALL

CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME TO GET THE TEST CERTIFICATE FROM INTERNET FOR THE PARTICULAR LOT NUMBERS
BECAUSE
IN LINCOLN IT IS POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD FROM THEIR SITE BUT I CANNOT FIND ANY EASY OPTION FOR ESAB

FOR ESAB:
THEY ARE ASKING LOT NUMBER AND INVOICE NUMBER

OTHER THAN THIS IF IS IT POSSIBLE MEANS
PLEASE GUIDE ME TO GET IT.

--

Nagarajan.M
00967 713800656

Kathalingam Babu

Jan 16, 2011, 8:22:09 PM1/16/11
to material...@googlegroups.com
Hi

If you know the Lot number or batch no , it is easy to get the  BTC .

Or  if you know the date of mfg & Plant , you have to contact Factory manager of Plant to get the BTC

Thanks & Regards,

K. Babu

Jan 17, 2011, 3:35:51 AM1/17/11
to material...@googlegroups.com
for getting BTC you have to give the details as asked. then u can able
to get BTC This foolproof is there otherwise without purchasing anybody
will take printout and do false certification

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:48:50 +0530 wrote

Hi

If you know the Lot number or batch no , it is easy to get
the BTC .

Or if you know the date of mfg & Plant , you have to
contact Factory manager of Plant to get the BTC

Thanks & Regards,

K. Babu

From:
Nagarajan
Muthukumarasamy
CAN ANYBODY GUIDE METO GET THE TEST CERTIFICATE FROM INTERNET FOR
THE PARTICULAR LOT NUMBERS
BECAUSE
IN LINCOLN IT IS POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD FROM THEIR SITE BUT I CANNOT
FIND
ANY EASYOPTION FOR ESAB

FOR ESAB:
THEY ARE ASKING LOT NUMBER AND INVOICE NUMBER

OTHER THAN THIS IF IS IT POSSIBLE MEANS
PLEASE GUIDE ME TO GET IT.
>--
>

>Nagarajan.M
>00967 713800656

>The
views expressed/exchnaged in this group are members personel views
and meant
for educational purposes only, Users must take their own decisions
w.r.t.
applicable code/standard/contract documents.

welding.blogspot.com/

The views expressed/exchnaged in this group are members personel views
and meant for educational purposes only, Users must take their own
decisions w.r.t. applicable code/standard/contract documents.

Dear Sir,

Thanking You,

Honesty is the best Policy

With Warm Regards,

Muthu Barathi P
Mobile No:00962788269821 (Jordan)
00962775401951

sameer bhalla

Jan 19, 2011, 3:13:11 AM1/19/11
to material...@googlegroups.com
Hi There
 Give  me the lot no and batch no of the Esab Product.. I shall send it across to you..

Regards
Sameer Bhalla
Fabricast FZC
Dubai

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:35:51 +0000
To: material...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Re: [MW:9261] Test Certificate - ESAB
From: muthu_...@rediffmail.com

muthu barathi

Jan 19, 2011, 8:50:34 AM1/19/11
to material...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Suppose I have not purchased ESAB welding electrodes and I want to
manipulate the documents by showing down loaded BTC. Is it acceptable?
How you will authenticate it is genuinely purchased and welded? If it
so anybody will do manipulation and malpractice. To avoid this the ESAB
asks to give the proper documents .

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:42:32 +0530 wrote

wel...@googlegroups.com

>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to materials-
>welding+u...@googlegroups.com

>welding.blogspot.com/
>>
>The views expressed/exchnaged in this group are members personel views
>and meant for educational purposes only, Users must take their own
>decisions w.r.t. applicable code/standard/contract documents.
>>

>Dear Sir,
>

>Thanking You,
>
>Honesty is the best Policy
>
>With Warm Regards,
>
>Muthu Barathi P
>Mobile No:00962788269821 (Jordan)
>00962775401951
>

>--
wel...@googlegroups.com

James Maingi

Apr 2, 2017, 3:16:51 AM4/2/17
to Materials & Welding
Hi
I trust all well,
can you assist on the ESAB welding rods certificates
1. Item No. 4800324200
    Lot. SFP16214
2. Item No. 4800253200
    Lot No.  SFP10186

Regards
Maingi

Perumal Govindan

Apr 2, 2017, 4:15:19 AM4/2/17
to material...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Contact your local supplier or nearest ESAB country office.

Regards
P Govindan

The views expressed/exchnaged in this group are members personel views and meant for educational purposes only, Users must take their own decisions w.r.t. applicable code/standard/contract documents.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Materials & Welding" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/materials-welding/0de95d4c-9f9b-4fdc-888e-aa012ab8d015%40googlegroups.com.

AQIL A

Apr 22, 2020, 2:58:17 AM4/22/20
to Materials & Welding
Hi,

Can you please provide the BTC for Item No. 126224R150 and Lot number PVT38073996U

visit this group's bolg at http://materials-welding.blogspot.com/