Boroscope Requirement

Deepan Pan

Jul 25, 2022, 4:14:42 AM7/25/22
to Materials & Welding
Dear Experts,
We have a requirement for boroscope (checking the internal pipe condition and Weld root penetration ). Please suggest the best boroscope which is available in market.

Regards,
Pradeep.

Sudhakar Kuppuswamy

Jul 27, 2022, 11:25:46 PM7/27/22
to material...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In the market there are several model available, the best ones are from GE  and Olympus . These models are having only few meters (1 to 1.5 meter max) cable length, so it can be effectively used for piping works.

If you are looking for pipeline works, you need go with custom made borescope/videoscope units .

Regards,
Sudhakar K

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

Sudhakar K CEng MWeldI,IWE.

Welding & Metallurgical Engineer,

Email: sudhak...@gmail.com.

kingslygeo vargheese

Aug 25, 2022, 11:45:17 PM8/25/22
to material...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I used the below which gives good quality video / Images in the 7 - 10X magnification.
While assessing the defect consider the magnification also.

Regards
V. Kingsly Geo.