Regarding Storage tank Water Fill Test

Manoj Singh

Nov 27, 2022, 10:27:01 PM11/27/22
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Can anyone please explain the water fill test of the storage tank, like if we fill the water upto curb angle and the remaining roof part shall be air tested what will be the pressure.
 According to our drawing the pressure shall be 70 millibar that is equal to 714mm water column is this pressure  too high. It is been re-confirmed with design team and initiated to go ahead
with the same pressure but the contractor insists again and again to verify as per him the pressure is too high.
(Tank Dia 8mtr. Height 9.15mtr)

Any suggestions on this will be appreciated.

Thanks

Manoj Singh