PWHT Requirements

Sujith Murali Issac

Oct 29, 2020, 1:40:46 AM10/29/20
to Materials & Welding
Dear sirs,

        Please give me the requirements of the PWHT thickness ranges of Carbon steel materials

José Juan Jiménez Alejandro

Oct 30, 2020, 9:06:36 PM10/30/20
to material...@googlegroups.com
Construction Code?

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

Sujith Murali Issac

Oct 31, 2020, 2:55:03 AM10/31/20
to material...@googlegroups.com
ASME SEC VIII DIV 1 AND ASME SEC 1

Jamie Reyes

Oct 31, 2020, 10:09:22 AM10/31/20
to material...@googlegroups.com
Greetings. Please specify the code of construction. If you would like an example, one could review ASME Section VIII Division 1; UW-40; UCS-56; Table UCS-56-1 for Post weld HeatTreatment Requirements of Carbon and Low Alloy Steels (P-No. 1)
Cheers.....
Jamie Reyes
J.R. Machine Company, Inc.

Bien_ND

Nov 1, 2020, 5:37:24 AM11/1/20
to Materials & Welding
It is followed construction codes and material application. Yes, it is different by service or design.