WPS/PQR software

Shahil Saini

Dec 25, 2021, 1:44:40 AM12/25/21
to material...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well

I want to know which software is used for preparation of WPS and PQR? And the software is easy to understand and free to use.

Thank you,

George Dilintas

Dec 26, 2021, 11:46:04 AM12/26/21
to material...@googlegroups.com
 If you use a software you will never learn

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

Muhammad Azeem

Dec 26, 2021, 11:47:30 AM12/26/21
to material...@googlegroups.com
There is no particular software for PQR and WPS. You just need to follow the format mentioned in code either Asme Sec-ix or Api 1104..

Shahil Saini

Dec 26, 2021, 1:19:50 PM12/26/21
to material...@googlegroups.com
Okay sir,
Can you tell me from where to begin for WPS and PQR preparation?
I read article II welding data given in ASME section IX and also referred ASME section VIII for PWHT and Base Material details...

Just want to know how I begin to make WPS/PQR and so on.

Thanks & Regards

Prem Nautiyal

Dec 26, 2021, 1:20:19 PM12/26/21
to material...@googlegroups.com
There are software for making WPS/PQR and developed almost 15 years back like CSPEC, etc..which I have used.

But these are licensed, user friendly and not available as freebies.

Regards

Prem Nautiyal
9769316004