Hardness - PQR Qualification - Acceptance Criteria for Weld Metal

Sham Shahabuddin -Welding Inspector, HANBO

Aug 4, 2022, 5:04:07 AM8/4/22
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear Experts

Can anyone explain about the Acceptance criteria of Hardness for the weld metal. If my PQR is as per ASME SEC IX and if the hardness test is done, on what basis the test results are acceptable.

Also please explain the same condition if we are qualifying dissimilar metals

Thanks and Regards
SHAM SHAHABUDDIN
QC INSPECTOR - WELDING

M.Sathiya Narayanan

Aug 4, 2022, 7:47:44 AM8/4/22
to material...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Hardness acceptance based on client specification / NACE  applicable also for
dissimilar metals

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787