PTC Results vs Orientation of Impact Test Specimens

williams p wilson

Oct 25, 2022, 11:29:13 PM10/25/22
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear Experts,

Please advise, which orientation (Longitudinal or Transverse) impact tested plates will give the better PTC values later.Is there is any relation b/w PTC results and Orientation of Impact Test Specimens. This will guide me to select the suitable MTC for our project.

Thank You & Regards
Williams P Wilson
QA/QC Engineer
Please consider the environment before printing this message

Kannayeram Gnanapandithan

Oct 29, 2022, 1:41:18 AM10/29/22
to materials-welding
longitudinal  rolling direction will give better results.

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787