Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Venkat Ramana

no leída,
26 jul 2020, 10:19:5826/7/20
a material...@googlegroups.com
Hi Experts,

My query is once welder was qualified for CS material, can he weld for SS also....

Please advise

José Juan Jiménez Alejandro

no leída,
26 jul 2020, 11:07:5526/7/20
a material...@googlegroups.com
It is important that you describe what code you are using, each standard has its advantages and limitations.

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

Ing. José Juan Jiménez Alejandro

Independent Consultant in Parts

and Pressure Equipment

SSI-TPI

Móvil +52 1 812 352 4606

Skype: jjjimeneza

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Venkat Ramana

no leída,
27 jul 2020, 0:10:4127/7/20
a material...@googlegroups.com

Rajnish Dixit

no leída,
27 jul 2020, 0:10:4127/7/20
a material...@googlegroups.com
Answer is a big NO.

--

in...@pieper-qsi.nl

no leída,
27 jul 2020, 0:10:4527/7/20
a 'Rajnish Dixit' via Materials & Welding

Beste lezer,

U stuurde mij een e-mail. Dit is een automatisch antwoord daarop. Op dit moment ben ik op vakantie. Zodra ik weer aanwezig ben, stuur ik u zo snel mogelijk een reactie.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Herman Pieper

Pieper QSI

Venkat Ramana

no leída,
27 jul 2020, 3:33:1827/7/20
a material...@googlegroups.com
Can you please advise with code or general industrial practices..

Kannayeram Gnanapandithan

no leída,
27 jul 2020, 4:21:1827/7/20
a materials-welding
Base metal qualified provided other essential variable are to be verified.

Raja Varman

no leída,
27 jul 2020, 5:14:2427/7/20
a material...@googlegroups.com

When P no. change, need new qualification.

என்றும் அன்புடன்,

Best regards,

RAJAVARMAN SELVARAJ

+971561895584

Sourav Bohrays

no leída,
27 jul 2020, 11:11:0027/7/20
a material...@googlegroups.com
easy.
Refer QW -416 asme sec9 edition 2019

--

in...@pieper-qsi.nl

no leída,
27 jul 2020, 11:11:0927/7/20
a 'anand gupta' via Materials & Welding

Thank you for your e-mail, unfortunately I’m out of office till Monday August 10th . In the meantime I will have minimum access to my e-mail account. When you didn’t receive an response before this date I will answer your e-mail on Monday August 10th.

Best Regards,

Herman Pieper

anand gupta

no leída,
27 jul 2020, 11:11:1027/7/20
a material...@googlegroups.com
Dear
Please check F No is same then welder can weld cs and ss.

Regards
A p gupta
Thyssekrupp
--

Kannayeram Gnanapandithan

no leída,
27 jul 2020, 11:11:4827/7/20
a materials-welding
pl ref ASME sec IX- QW 423.1
(Any one Pno between Pno1-Pno15E, qualify from Pno1 to Pno15E)

THANKS & BEST REGARDS,
KG.PANDITHAN, BE, IWE,  CSWIP 3.1,
ISO 9712 Level 2 in VT,
ASNT-Level II in PT,MT,RT & UT,
LA ISO 9001-2015,
International Welding Engineer.
CONSULTANT-WELDING & QUALITY
Mobile no: +919940739349

José Juan Jiménez Alejandro

no leída,
28 jul 2020, 0:42:0128/7/20
a material...@googlegroups.com
The answer of

Kannayeram Gnanapandithan

is correct.

Sourav Bohrays

no leída,
28 jul 2020, 0:42:0128/7/20
a material...@googlegroups.com
but f no is different for cs and ss consumable

Sourav Bohrays

no leída,
28 jul 2020, 0:42:0128/7/20
a material...@googlegroups.com
yes u r absolutely right no doubt but whats about remaining essential variable sec 9 does mentio only reffer p number essential variable

Kannayeram Gnanapandithan

no leída,
28 jul 2020, 1:28:3328/7/20
a materials-welding
If Welding process is GTAW or GMAW , the Fno is same. Let Author gives full details otherwise we can't imagine.

Zeghanu Gigi

no leída,
28 jul 2020, 7:12:4528/7/20
a material...@googlegroups.com
For welder qualification, SS backing gas  is invariably classed as an essential variable. This is because being able to produce a sound weld root using backing does not demonstrate he has skill required to make a sound weld without backing.

in...@pieper-qsi.nl

no leída,
28 jul 2020, 7:12:5028/7/20
a 'Zeghanu Gigi' via Materials & Welding
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos