Photo from Herish Varude

HARISH VARUDE

Jul 31, 2020, 5:56:57 AM7/31/20
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear expert,
Please confirm defect name..

From
Herish varude
Mob.No.:-7990746918
IMG-20200731-WA0014.jpg

Rajnish Dixit

Jul 31, 2020, 11:30:58 PM7/31/20
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear Herish,
Following are the defects seen in attached radiograph:
1. Root side undercut, looks like irregular LF
2. Cavity
3. Image like black wire seems a process mark, will be disappear after reshoot
4. A lot of spatters, arc strike also seen on other part of weld

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Rajnish Dixit

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

in...@pieper-qsi.nl

Jul 31, 2020, 11:31:05 PM7/31/20
to 'Rajnish Dixit' via Materials & Welding

Thank you for your e-mail, unfortunately I’m out of office till Monday August 10th . In the meantime I will have minimum access to my e-mail account. When you didn’t receive an response before this date I will answer your e-mail on Monday August 10th.

Best Regards,

Herman Pieper