Simulations PWHT

sajeed zaheer

Jan 21, 2021, 3:23:16 AM1/21/21
to material...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

As per Sec 8 code there is no were written about the simulation PWHT, but in the ARAMCO specification I'm  encountering  with  this simulation PWHT,  Two PWHT cycle to account for future repair.Please clarify my doubt about the simulation PWHT.

Vishwas Keskar

Jan 21, 2021, 4:54:42 AM1/21/21
to material...@googlegroups.com
Construction Codes ( ASME SEC VIII DIV I , ASME SEC I )are silent about simulation PWHT.
Client specifications( like Aramco, PDO , Shell DEPs) are specifying these simulation PWHT requirements.
We have to anticipate possible   repairs after PWHT .
Accordingly PQR shall be established .

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

makrand sakpal

Jan 21, 2021, 10:13:34 PM1/21/21
to material...@googlegroups.com
UCS 85

Kannayeram Gnanapandithan

Jan 21, 2021, 10:13:34 PM1/21/21
to materials-welding

Pankaj Kolhe

Mar 28, 2021, 8:33:39 AM3/28/21
to materials-welding
Yes this is client requirement,
1+ 2 simulation cycle required.
has client asked for plate , pipe, flanges and fittings?

mithlesh kumar

Feb 12, 2023, 10:17:47 PM2/12/23
to Materials & Welding

In my case client is asking for P9 pipe simulation.

Kannayeram Gnanapandithan

Feb 13, 2023, 2:35:25 AM2/13/23
to materials-welding