distance between nozzle weld and circum. weld.

emre pekince

Oct 23, 2020, 9:56:54 AM10/23/20
to material...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

 I would like to check the distance between nozzle weld and circumfenetial weld of our products which design code is Asme Sec VIII div.1.
where can I find the tolerances or requirements?

thanks in advance

Sankaran Sp

Oct 24, 2020, 8:58:22 AM10/24/20
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

During Stellite -6 hard facing (by TIG welding or Plasma welding) on Inconal alloy ( 825) . Is it required to follow pre heating ? & is it required PWHT process after welding? kindly give me your suggestion or answer to proceed further.

Regards,
Sankaran.SP
Welding & Metallurgy expert
Coimbatore,India.