API 570 study and exam Material -latest

Rishikesh Kumar

May 2, 2020, 3:57:58 AM5/2/20
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Can anybody share the latest study & exam material  and exam papers( sample) of  API 570. I will appreciate since planning for the same.

Hareesh K V

May 3, 2020, 11:09:30 PM5/3/20
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

For some course notes and video tutorials.

One

 Two

Three

Visit api.org for  BOK and EFfective Publications Sheet of the month on which you are planning to write the exam.

Thank you

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787