Re: [MW:26173] Fwd: Welder qualification test piece - examination length

Raghuram Bathula

Mar 9, 2017, 6:50:41 AM3/9/17
to Materials-Welding
if it for ASMEBPV IX, read, QW 302.2: the minimum length of coupon(s) to be examined shall be 6 in. (150 mm) and shall include the entire weld circumference for pipe(s), except that for small diameter pipe, multiple coupons of the same diameter pipe may be required, but the  number need not exceed four consecutively made test coupons.