Simulations PWHT

已查看 128 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

sajeed zaheer

未读,
2021年1月21日 03:23:162021/1/21
收件人 material...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

As per Sec 8 code there is no were written about the simulation PWHT, but in the ARAMCO specification I'm  encountering  with  this simulation PWHT,  Two PWHT cycle to account for future repair.Please clarify my doubt about the simulation PWHT.

Vishwas Keskar

未读,
2021年1月21日 04:54:422021/1/21
收件人 material...@googlegroups.com
Construction Codes ( ASME SEC VIII DIV I , ASME SEC I )are silent about simulation PWHT.
Client specifications( like Aramco, PDO , Shell DEPs) are specifying these simulation PWHT requirements.
We have to anticipate possible   repairs after PWHT .
Accordingly PQR shall be established .

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

makrand sakpal

未读,
2021年1月21日 22:13:342021/1/21
收件人 material...@googlegroups.com
UCS 85

--

Kannayeram Gnanapandithan

未读,
2021年1月21日 22:13:342021/1/21
收件人 materials-welding

Pankaj Kolhe

未读,
2021年3月28日 08:33:392021/3/28
收件人 materials-welding
Yes this is client requirement,
1+ 2 simulation cycle required.
has client asked for plate , pipe, flanges and fittings?

--

mithlesh kumar

未读,
2023年2月12日 22:17:472023/2/12
收件人 Materials & Welding

In my case client is asking for P9 pipe simulation.

Kannayeram Gnanapandithan

未读,
2023年2月13日 02:35:252023/2/13
收件人 materials-welding