Which filler wire can use?

Mubashir khan

Sep 23, 2022, 6:09:56 AM9/23/22
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear experts,

Please give your valuable comments

 For CuNi C70610 and ASTM B62 C38600

For these base metal which filler wire we can use and why with reference thanks

Kannayeram Gnanapandithan

Sep 23, 2022, 6:52:38 AM9/23/22
to material...@googlegroups.com
C38600 (Lead Brass) is not suitable for fusion welding, so u can do brazing using silver brazing rod

THANKS & BEST REGARDS,
KG.PANDITHAN, BE, IWE,  CSWIP 3.1,
ISO 9712 Level 2 in VT,
ASNT-Level II in PT,MT,RT & UT,
LA ISO 9001-2015,
International Welding Engineer.
CONSULTANT-WELDING & QUALITY
Mobile no: +919940739349

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

Mubashir khan

Sep 24, 2022, 1:30:33 AM9/24/22
to material...@googlegroups.com
We have already welded with ERCUNI filler wire using p34 to p34 WPS using GTAW process.

Does this welding is acceptable or not? If not, then suggest the welding requirement such as process, filler wire, procedure etc.

Mubashir khan

Sep 25, 2022, 2:50:45 AM9/25/22
to material...@googlegroups.com
Actually it's a mistake the materials is CuNi C70610 and ASTM B62 83600
Can you tell me for this two material which filler wire we can use and process