Re: [MW:16054] bgas study material & questionaire

Bijaya Gouda

Nov 29, 2012, 1:40:00 AM11/29/12
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dinesh,
                    I have attached BGas-Painting-Multiple-Choice questions with answer.I hope all questions and answers are help you in the BGas-examination.

Regards
Bijaya Gouda

Nov 20, 2014, 3:17:50 PM11/20/14
to material...@googlegroups.com
dear All;

 can any one send me the reading matrial of B.gas new patteren 2014.

i shall be thankfull to you your quick reply

regards

 Naseem
0

Inspection engineer

Aug 3, 2022, 11:22:24 PM8/3/22
to Materials & Welding
Anybody has BGAS gr.1  questions and answers