Impact test at -210 Deg C

chiluka venkatramulu

May 25, 2019, 1:44:06 AM5/25/19
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
Anybody know the mechanical labs, who can conduct impact at -210 Deg C in India.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatramlu.C

anand gupta

May 25, 2019, 5:03:43 AM5/25/19
to material...@googlegroups.com, chiluka venkatramulu
Check met heat engg.
Vadodara Gujarat  india.

They have facilities to do impact at - 210 deg c.

Regards
--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

anand gupta

May 27, 2019, 12:02:14 PM5/27/19
to ramulu...@gmail.com, material...@googlegroups.com
Sir

For which material reqd. Impact at - 210.
I think every body have facilities upto - 196 only.
Re check your requirements and procede.

Regards
A p gupta
ThyssenKrupp
QC manager
Baroda
On Mon, 27 May 2019 at 15:09, chiluka venkatramulu
Dear Mr.Guptha,
Thank you for your information. But I enquired with them, they are conducting impact up to -196 Deg C only. Pl let me know if any other labs are there.

Thanks & Regards,m
Venkatramulu C

amit singh

Jun 1, 2019, 12:58:47 PM6/1/19
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
Please check with Exova metallurgical Lab, Mumbai.

Regards,
Amit Singh