As per API 650

K K

Sep 19, 2019, 11:50:06 PM9/19/19
to Materials & Welding

Dear Experts,

Can anyone give me brief details, How to review WPS as per API 650.

Regarding Impact test requirement and PWHT.

We have some WPS with Section IX for tanks;

  1) What are the requirements required for tanks?

    2) Thickness range? (If our thickness range more than 150mm we required PWHT or not).

3)       Impact test requirement MDMT- minus 5°C? Impact test require for Nozzle neck joints.

4)      How I can know that requirements of PWHT ?

 Is there any checklist or any other additional requirement’s please give me full details with your  explanation.

Looking your valuable reply on my doubts.

Thanks and regards

Kiran