pwps format required

Dharma dattu

Sep 11, 2019, 4:51:59 AM9/11/19
to Materials & Welding
Hello All,

we need to establish a wps with SMAW + SAW process, can you share the format.
my doubt is will it be called as welder qualification  or (welding operator qualification).

Regards,
DD

José Juan Jiménez Alejandro

Sep 11, 2019, 11:12:13 PM9/11/19
to material...@googlegroups.com
SALUDOS!

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

Ing. José Juan Jiménez Alejandro

Independent Consultant in Parts

and Pressure Equipment

SSI-TPI

Móvil +52 1 812 352 4606

Skype: jjjimeneza

Formatos ASME PQR, WPS y WPQ-20190911T110851Z-001.zip

Bien_ND / weldinginspections.net

Sep 13, 2019, 4:39:24 AM9/13/19
to Materials & Welding
Hello,

get free WPS and PQR format at

1- WPS for SMAW: https://lnkd.in/fevanEM 2- WPS for GTAW: https://lnkd.in/fzYnQKP 3- WPS for GTAW + FCAW: https://lnkd.in/fxMryha 4- WPS for GTAW + SMAW: https://lnkd.in/fQVJFN7 5- WPS for GTAW + SAW: https://lnkd.in/fjW6gvq 6- WPS for GTAW + GMAW: https://lnkd.in/fJ_mzK4

libin joseph

Sep 14, 2019, 7:18:21 AM9/14/19
to material...@googlegroups.com
Any body can clarify about  pre heating of ss  pipe joints  in -25°c climet  site work... need pre heating  or no... waiting for your valuable replay

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

José Juan Jiménez Alejandro

Sep 15, 2019, 9:01:21 AM9/15/19
to material...@googlegroups.com
I don't know what your Building Code is, but in the ASME Codes no preheating or PWHT is required for stainless steel, generally in these Codes (Section I, VIII Div. 1, B31.1 and B31.3, they are the ones that I I am familiar), there are tables by number P, and they specify the recommended preheating and PWHT temperatures, if they are stainless that fall within the P8 classification, NO NEED, however I invite you to review those Codes.
Regards!

Maha Charu

Sep 18, 2019, 1:28:00 AM9/18/19
to material...@googlegroups.com