IWE certification Procedure

Hareesh K V

Oct 23, 2015, 4:07:52 AM10/23/15
to materials-welding

Dear sir,
I am B-Tech mechanical engineer having 12 years experience. What is the procedure for attending IWE exam by IWI? Where I can attend for the course preparation in India, Particularly in Kerala. please guide me.

Thanks in advance

Hareesh K V

ennappan

Oct 23, 2015, 4:44:17 AM10/23/15
to material...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

IIW India Chennai Branch is organising  in association with IIW ANB from 16th Dec to 20 th Dec 2015 this IIW program through transtion route for experienced people.  It is a five day program 16 modules on Welding Technology and inputs on ISO 3834  etc.Pl send your CV to enna...@gmail.com.  I will send you the full details.
Muralidharan.v
WhatsApp  +91 9962456967
23.10.15

Sent from Samsung Mobile

PREM SHANKARDUTT NAUTIYAL

Oct 24, 2015, 1:18:16 AM10/24/15
to material...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Please refer IIW India website on following link for further details of IWE/IWT Diplomas

I am B-Tech mechanical engineer having 12 years experience. What is the procedure for attending IWE exam by IWI? Where I can attend for the course preparation in India, Particularly in Kerala. please guide me.

Thanks in advance

Hareesh K V

Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
Know More >

◄AJAY►

Oct 24, 2015, 1:18:54 AM10/24/15
to material...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

All the details is given in IWI website , or you can directly approach to IWI contacts given in the website they are very welcoming, and it is cost effective. It starts with taking the membership from them ( its a must ), so you can start with that anyway.

Please check these.

chukwumaobi onwunaka

Oct 26, 2015, 12:13:29 AM10/26/15
to material...@googlegroups.com
Good morning. Please can a non Indian apply for the IWE training and Exam in India.

Chukwumaobi Onwunaka