List of routes

瀏覽次數:247 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

mounika mamindla

未讀,
2021年3月29日 上午10:23:142021/3/29
收件者:MBTA Developers
Hello,
I am trying to access the list of routes from https://api-v3.mbta.com. I am not able to access the MBTA API using python code. Please suggest to me a code snippet on how to access MBTA API in my program so that I will be able to perform collecting the list of routes that service only light and heavy rail trains and also stops within that route. Thank you for your help in advance.

Developer

未讀,
2021年4月1日 上午9:10:102021/4/1
收件者:massdotd...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Please visit our documentation to see the available endpoints and filters available. To request the routes for light and heavy rail, you could use:

https://api-v3.mbta.com/routes?filter[type]=0,1

To request stops for a given list of routes, you could obtain the routes from the above request and use:

https://api-v3.mbta.com/stops?filter[route]=Red,Orange,Blue,...

For making requests in python, I recommend the requests library. The code to fetch the data from the above URLs would be something like:

import requests

resp = requests.get("https://api-v3.mbta.com/....")

resp.json()

If you're going to be making frequent requests, please register with us to obtain an API key, which will increase your rate limit. You could then pass your API key like follows in the request:

requests.get("https://api-v3.mbta.com/...", headers={"x-api-key": "12345"})

-- Deveoper@MBTA