Connect Chart Widget with map and interactive marker

xavi...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2022, 11:08:03 AM2/3/22
to mapstore-users
Hi all!
is it possible to connect a chart widget with the map showing a marker in the map when you navigate trough the chart.
I would like something like this:
Captura de pantalla 2022-02-03 a les 17.00.41.png
I have managed to to merge the map with the graphs, but they only interact when you zoom in/out the map, no whem you zoom in the graph. And I don0t know if it is possible to create the marker move when you move in the map:
 Captura de pantalla 2022-02-03 a les 17.03.21.png

Thanks a lot for your help!

xavi

Tobia Di Pisa

Feb 3, 2022, 12:17:46 PM2/3/22
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Xavi,

it is currently not possible without development. Chart widgets are only connected to the map pan/zoom interactions.

Regards,
     Tobia Di Pisa

==

Visit http://bit.ly/gs-services-us for more information.
==
Dott. Ing. Tobia Di Pisa
Technical Lead / Project Manager

GeoSolutions Group
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 1660272

https://www.geosolutionsgroup.com/
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

xavi rayo

Feb 4, 2022, 4:24:44 AM2/4/22
to mapstor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for your answer, Tobia.
I think we will have a look on it. Any suggestions on where to start our development (charts widgets, map ...)?

Thanks again!

Missatge de Tobia Di Pisa <tobia....@geosolutionsgroup.com> del dia dj., 3 de febr. 2022 a les 18:17: