Convert Mapinfo Tabfiles to GPX file

Umair Afzal

Dec 7, 2022, 5:26:25 AM12/7/22
to MapInfo-L
Is there any tool to convert it.

Uffe Kousgaard

Dec 7, 2022, 5:32:03 AM12/7/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The free command line tool OGR2OGR can do it.

MapInfo 2021 also have OGR built into MapInfo itself, but I have just tried it and it failed, maybe just bad luck :-)

Regards
Uffe Kousgaard

On 07-12-2022 11:25, Umair Afzal wrote:
Is there any tool to convert it. --
archives, feature requests, to visit our Wiki, visit the Welcome page at
http://groups.google.com/group/mapinfo-l?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MapInfo-L" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mapinfo-l/3041b67b-c38a-4221-8ed8-906323bbbc42n%40googlegroups.com.

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Dec 7, 2022, 6:25:18 AM12/7/22
to mapi...@googlegroups.com

I have tried opening GPX files into MapInfo Pro using the OGR Vector File driver.

I haven’t tried the other way.

I wonder if it works better if you try to export a table you imported from a GPX file?

Peter

Peter Horsbøll Møller
Principal Sales Engineer - Distinguished Engineer