just checking

Kathleen Meyer

Mar 17, 2021, 6:22:08 PM3/17/21
to Managing Human Waste in the Wild
Hi there,

I’ve recently changed computers and lost everything from the Google Group ”Managing Human Waste in the Wild.” Wondering if we still exist, and if so, how I would go about making an announcement.

Just email to this address and it goes out around the world?

Many thanks,
Kathleen Meyer

MJ Mazurek

Mar 17, 2021, 7:00:34 PM3/17/21
to managing-human-w...@googlegroups.com
I'm still here and thrilled to see your name. Thanks for the smile.
Cheers!

MJ Mazurek
1995 Wilhelmina Rise
Honolulu, HI 96816

If you wish to receive a summary of "Abridged Email" of new activity each day, you can do so by going into "Edit My Membership" and select this option.

Roger Robinson

Mar 18, 2021, 2:11:11 PM3/18/21
to Managing Human Waste in the Wild
Hi Kathleen,

Good to hear from you! Yes, the Group is still active though it has been quiet for awhile. Some folks have been emailing me directly which works but this info doesn't get passed along.

If folks have questions or good information please send it out to the GG. Thanks.

All the best,  Roger Robinson :-)

If you wish to receive a summary of "Abridged Email" of new activity each day, you can do so by going into "Edit My Membership" and select this option.

Roger Robinson
Manager: "Managing Human Waste in the Wild"

Become part of the backcountry solution join our Google Group:

Co-Founder of the Sustainable Summits Initiative
including Sustainable Summits Conferences (2010, 2014, 2016, 2018)

http://sustainablesummits.org

"Human waste is a serious issue affecting our wild places and one we have the means to solve."

Kathleen Meyer

Mar 18, 2021, 4:45:04 PM3/18/21
to managing-human-w...@googlegroups.com
Roger, hi!

Good that some of the best things don’t change!

Thanks and be well,
Kathleen

Greg Ledo

Mar 19, 2021, 9:04:12 AM3/19/21
to managing-human-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kathleen and all,

Haven't heard from the group in awhile so it is a good thing Kathleen changed her computer!!!

Greg Ledo
The Biffy Bag Disposable Toilet